At tiecoon.com, they sell affordable silk ties that are very high quality. Our silk neck ties are always only $10. These colorful, Jon vanDyk silk ties are great for bands, chiors, churches, uniforms, and just for a gift tie. We offer all colors and patterns of silk ties from black, white, blue, red, yellow, silver, gold, and green to striped, solid, paisley, and floral.
This is a 100% Woven Silk vibrant tie with colors of green, navy, yellow/gold and with paisley woven tie design. By Jon vanDyk. This retails for $10. I was sent this Beautiful green and light blue paisley power tie for review. I think it is very nice and would be great for Easter, and maybe with a green shirt or blue suit. Click my photos for a close up of the fabric, these tie by Jon vanDyk are nicely made and no one has to know how much money you saved for a woven silk tie!
ONE "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" reader will win this same woven silk tie by Jon van Dyk.(This is a must before any extra entries will be accepted!)
1. Become a MIH Blog Follower with either Google Friend Connect or by email and visit their site and share with me another silk tie you like!
Earn up to 3 extra entries by showing some "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" bloggie ? with these rules*!
-Please post yourself 1 separate comment for each entry, Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter @MommyImHungry and
tweet about this giveaway URL
(use my Tweet buttons above or below this post)
3. Become a MIH Facebook Fan
4. Follow along with my MIH recipe blog if you're hungry
This Giveaway ends: 11:59 pm pst, Monday, February 8, 2011.
Please read the fine print:
- Open to WORLDWIDE!
- Please leave your email
- Winner(s) will be notified by email (check junk files!) & announced on my Blog, Twitter & FB soon after
- I will choose my winner(s) using Random.org
- Winner(s) will have 72 hours to claim their prize before a new winner is chosen
- Important! Please read about my giveaway rules HERE*
Be sure to check out my other giveaways too!
I wrote this review for "Mommy? I'm Hungry!" about Jon vanDyk Silk Tie. I received free product to keep for this review from Jon vanDyk Silk Tie through Tomoson. All opinions for this review are that of myself & family. Product info & stock images provided by PR or Co.