- Preheat the oven at (375F) 190C.
- Line the baking sheets with parchment paper (optional) or just apply directly on the baking sheet.
- Mix the flour and salt together.
- With electric mixer at high speed, beat the butter, sugar and vanilla until creamy. Gradually mix in the dry ingredients and ground almonds to form a smooth dough.
- Insert a flower design plate into the cookie press and press out the cookies, leaving 2cm space apart.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until the edges become firm and golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on wire rack.