Chocolate-caramel-pecan cheesecake bliss
Imprimer cette page Recipe type:
DessertNumber of serving: 8Preparation time:
30 Minute(s)Cook time:
2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (38 wafers)
1/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup butter, melted
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1-1/4 cups sugar
4 large eggs
1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup butter
1 cup (6-ounce package) semisweet chocolate morsels
1 (12-ounce) jar caramel topping
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Combine first 3 ingredients: stir well. Firmly press mixture into bottom and 1 inch up sides of a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
2. Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1-1/4 cups sugar, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition and scraping sides and bottom as needed. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Pour batter into prepared crust.
3. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 5 minutes. (Center will not be completely set.) Turn oven off, and partially open oven door; leave cake in oven 1 hour. Cool completely on a wire rack; cover and chill at least 8 hours. Gently run a knife around edge of cheesecake to release sides of pan; carefully remove pan. Transfer cheesecake to a serving plate.
4. Melt 1/4 cup butter in a small heavy saucepan; add chocolate morsels. Stir over low heat just until chocolate melts and mixture blends. Spread warm chocolate mixture over cheesecake; chill 15 minutes.
5. Combine caramel topping and pecans in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat; boil 2 minutes. Remove from heat, and cool 5 minutes. Spread over chocolate; cool completely. Serve immediately or cover and chill. Let stand at room temperature at least 30 minutes before serving.