Gluten free triple coconut almond butter cookies+chocolate chips
Imprimer cette page Recipe type:
DessertNumber of serving:
8 servingsPreparation time:
15 minutesCook time:
20 minutesReady in:
** For 21 medium soft cookies:
50 gr of sifted coconut flour
240 ml of coconut milk
40 gr of unsweetened coconut flakes
200 gr of raw dark almond butter with its natural oil / When u open the jar, first mix the oils with the almond butter thoroughly before use. These are unpeeled almonds that are grounded in their natural oil
1 teaspoon of gluten free baking powder
60 ml of agave syrup
1/2 teaspoon of gluten free vanilla extract/ I use home made
80 gr of thicker dark chocolate chips/ I use Callebaut, ( He is Belgian, of course ! )
1. Preheat your oven for 10 minutes on 180°C ( 350 F ) & take 2 baking trays out of the oven.
2. Take the large bowl of your Kenwood or Kitchen aid and place the K-paddle in. Add the sifted coconut flour, coconut milk and almond butter. Mix well on medium speed to emulsify eveything together. Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl & mix again.
3. Now, add the vanilla extract, gf baking powder, dark chocolate chips, agave and unsweetened coconut flakes. Mix well on medium speed until all comes together. Scrape the sides and bottom from your bowl & mix again until all is well blend in. Your dough is well moist, sticky and dark brown in colour because of the almond butter.
4. Take a baking tray & lay a silpat on the tray. With the help of 2 tablespoons spoon the mixture on the silpat. Make them not too big & heap them up a bit. Leave a bit of space between each cookie. The dough will stick. I had about 11 cookies on 1 sheet and 10 cookies on the other, a bit spaced apart.
5. Bake in the lower end of the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes depending of your oven.
Check out your cookies and watch them carefully to see if they don't burn.
6. When they are golden and ready, take the trays out of the oven with oven gloves & let them sit on the silpat for about 10 minutes before removing them on wire racks to cool down. This will give them a lovely shine on the bottom of the cookies and also they won't fall apart so easily! Let them cool down completely.
Enjoy them as breakfast, as a great snack or enjoy with a good cup of tea.
MMMMMMMM,...I asure you want more then 1!