For Mixture A :
1. Beat cream cheese with sugar until light and fluffy
2. Beat in egg until well incorporated and set it aside
For Mixture B :
Sieve flour, baking powder and cocoa together and put aside
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy
3. Add egg, one at a time and beat until well incorporated into mixture
4. Fold flour mixture and chocolate milk alternatively into egg mixture.
To assemble :
1. Pour half of mixture B, then all of mixture A, then followed by the remaining mixture B.
2. Bake in preheat oven at 180C for 45-50 min or until skewer comes out clean.