1. Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda then set aside.
2. Beat butter with sugar with electric mixer till light and fluffy.
3. Reduce the speed and add in egg one at time then add in vanilla and beat till all ingredients are well mixed.
4. Divide dry ingredient into 2 portion then add in one portion in butter mixer and fold with rubber spatula till well incorporated. Add evaporated milk and the rest of dry ingredient with chopped oreo then mix well.
5. Scoop the batter into muffin tray lined with cupcake cases about half and bake in preheat oven 160C for 20-25 mins
6. Leave the cupcakes to be completely cool before frost them with your choice of frosting