Braised chicken and black bean paste
Imprimer cette page Recipe type:
Main DishNumber of serving: 2Preparation time:
15 Minute(s)Cook time:
- half of one chicken or 2 legs, cut into pieces
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 small piece of ginger, cut into thin strips
- ground black pepper
- 2 tbs black bean paste
- 1 little water
- fresh cilantro, to serve
- Combine the chicken with shallot and ginger in a saucepan.
- Mix black bean paste with a little water and stir in the chicken. Over medium-low heat, cook the chicken for about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice and fresh cilantro.