What to do
* Heat olive oil on medium heat. When hot, add minced garlic and shallots until fragrant.
* Add clams, shrimps, petai beans, fish balls and shrimp balls. Drizzle with fish sauce and fry until the clams open and the shrimps, petai, etc are slightly brown.
* Add rice and chili slices. Fry until aromatic, about 15 seconds then drizzle with oyster sauce and sweet sauce.
* Turn heat to high and add green onions. Toss well to combine, about 15 seconds.
* Turn off the heat and your fried rice is ready.