Nasi goreng pete - indonesian fried rice with stinky beans
Imprimer cette page Recipe type:
OtherNumber of serving:
1 servingsPreparation time:
20 minutesCook time:
10 minutesReady in:
2 tbs olive oil
1/2 cup long grain (cooked) rice
3 cloves minced garlice
2 tbs minced shallots
2 bird's eye chilies, sliced thinly
9 white clams
2 fish balls, sliced
2 shrimp balls, quartered
10 petai (stinky beans)
1/2 cup chopped green onions
2 tbs fish sauce
1 tbs oyster sauce
1 tbs sweet soy sauce
What to do
* Heat olive oil on medium heat. When hot, add minced garlic and shallots until fragrant.
* Add clams, shrimps, petai beans, fish balls and shrimp balls. Drizzle with fish sauce and fry until the clams open and the shrimps, petai, etc are slightly brown.
* Add rice and chili slices. Fry until aromatic, about 15 seconds then drizzle with oyster sauce and sweet sauce.
* Turn heat to high and add green onions. Toss well to combine, about 15 seconds.
* Turn off the heat and your fried rice is ready.