FOR PIZZA DOUGH
All purpose floor - 4 & half cup
Milk - 1 cup
Instant dry yeast - 1 tablespoon
Dried Basil - 1 tablespoon
Sugar - 1 teaspoon
Oil - Quarter cup
Salt - A pinch
Water - 3-4 cups
FOR PIZZA TOPPING
Chicken breast - 2 slices
Onion - 2 medium sized
Garlic - 2 cloves
Corn - 200 gms
Spinach - 1 bunch
Cream - 3 tablespoon
Mozzarella cheese - 300 gms
Red Chilli Powder - 1 tablespoon
Oil - 2-3 tablespoon
Salt - As per taste
1. Take water in a bowl; place it on low flame and add sugar, stir till the sugar dissolves.
2. Add the yeast to the sugar-water bowl after removing from heat and leave it for 10 min or till the yeast dissolves properly and the water gets a little frothy.
3. Sift and pour the flour into a large bowl.Add salt and dried basil to the flour and mix them thoroughly.
4. Make a hole in the center of the flour mixture and pour the yeast mixture and oil.Using a spatula, combine all the ingredients properly.
5. Then mix the dough with hands and place it in a large bowl and let the dough stand for at least 2 hours so that the yeast can work on it.
6. After the dough is double its original size, punch it down to eliminate the air bubbles.
7. Sprinkle some flour on the large wooden surface. Place the dough on the floured surface. Knead the dough by pushing and folding till it forms a smooth dough.
8. Place the dough in the bowl and cover it with plastic wrap.
PIZZA TOPPING :-
1. Cut the chicken and onion into cubes.Chop the spinach into medium pieces.
2. Boil the corn in a cooker with a pinch a salt, one whistle of the cooker is enough to soften the corn.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add the chopped onions and fry till it turns translucant.
4. Add the chicken cubes to the pan. Sprinkle some salt and red chilli powder and fry it over medium heat till the chicken turns soft.
5. Heat oil in a separate pan, add grated garlic cloves and fry the cloves.
6. Add the boiled corn and chopped spinach to the pan.Sprinkle some salt and red chilli powder and fry it over medium heat till the water is evaporated and the spinach is cooked.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of cream and combine all the ingredients. Cook it for 5-6 min more.
PIZZA ASSEMBLING :-
1. For the final assembling, punch the dough down to eliminate the air bubbles.
2. Sprinkle some flour on the large wooden surface. Place the dough on the floured surface. Cut the dough into 3-4 pieces.
3. Cover a oven rack with a baking paper. Drizzle some oil on the baking sheet and cover it with oil properly.
4. Roll the pizza dough using a rolling pin into 1/4" thick circular shape.
5. Using a small circular cookie cutter, cut small circular shapes. Romove the excess flour and place the small doughs in the baking sheet.
6. Add good amount of cheese on top of the pizza dough.Add some tomato sauce on top of the cheese layer.
7. On top of the tomato layer, place the cooked chicken layer and top it off with the spinach-corn mixture.Finally place some more cheese on top.
8. Repeat the process with all the small pizza doughs.
9. Cook the pizza in the oven at 220 degree for 20 min.