- Brown rice salad with asian dressing
Brown rice salad with asian dressing
A very tasty dishes for lunch in summer.
StarterNumber of serving:
4 servingsPreparation time:
15 minutesCook time:
20 minutesReady in:
- Brown Rice
- 1 cup
- 2 medium, grated
- Edamame, shelled - ¾ cup
- Red Pepper - 1 small, finely diced
- Green onions - 4, both greens and whites chopped
- Baked Tofu - 1 package, diced into ½ - cubes
- 1 tablespoon, finely grated
- Garlic - 1 clove
, finely minced
- Rice Vinegar - 2 tablespoon
- Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon
- Honey - 1 tablespoon
- Sriracha - 1 teaspoon
- Toasted Sesame oil - 1 teaspoon
- Canola oil - 1 tablespoon
- Salt & pepper - to taste
Step 1: Cook brown rice with 2 cups of water. Let cool completely.
Step 2: In the mean time make the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together.
Step 3: When rice is cool enough, add all the veggies, tofu and dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
Rice pudding - Video recipe !