- Brown rice salad with asian dressing
Brown rice salad with asian dressing
A very tasty dishes for lunch in summer.
StarterNumber of serving:
4 servingsPreparation time:
15 minutesCook time:
20 minutesReady in:
- Brown Rice
- 1 cup
- 2 medium, grated
- Edamame, shelled - ¾ cup
- Red Pepper - 1 small, finely diced
- Green onions - 4, both greens and whites chopped
- Baked Tofu - 1 package, diced into ½ - cubes
- 1 tablespoon, finely grated
- Garlic - 1 clove
, finely minced
- Rice Vinegar - 2 tablespoon
- Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon
- Honey - 1 tablespoon
- Sriracha - 1 teaspoon
- Toasted Sesame oil - 1 teaspoon
- Canola oil - 1 tablespoon
- Salt & pepper - to taste
Cook brown rice with 2 cups of water. Let cool completely.
In the mean time make the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together.
When rice is cool enough, add all the veggies, tofu and dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
Rice pudding - Video recipe !