Cooked crab meat 1/2 bowl
Fish maw 1 tube, soaked to soften and cut into fine strips
Young ginger 2 slices
Garlic 2 cloves
Chicken stock 2 bowls
Abalone Mid size, cut into strips
Salt to taste
Chinese Rice wine 1tbsp
1. Heat oil in a hot wok. Stir fry garlic and ginger quickly until fragrant. Add crab meat and fish maw.
2. Add 1 tbsp of Chinese Rice Wine and stir fry crab meat and fish maw for a minute.
3. Add chicken stock and bring to boil.
4. Lower heat to simmer for 2 minutes. Remove the slices of ginger and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Mix one 1/2 tbsp of starch flour with 1tbsp of water. Add this a little at a time to the boiling soup and check for thickness. Do not over starch the soup.