Potato stuffed spicy baked mushrooms
Imprimer cette page Recipe type:
StarterNumber of serving:
6 servingsPreparation time:
10 minutesCook time:
25 minutesReady in:
Cooking Units Converter
12-15 button mushrooms-large, washed and stemmed
1 large potato (boiled and mashed)
1/2 finely chopped onion
2 medium green chillies finely chopped
1 tsp finely chopped ginger
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
Salt to taste
some cheese (i used pepperjack) to sprinkle.
some red chilli flakes, dried oregano, parsley and basil.
Some parmesan cheese flakes or you can use the shredded dried parmesan cheese.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degree F.
2. Make a mixture for the stuffing by adding potatoes, onions, green chillies, chopped ginger, garam masala, red chilli powder together in a bowl and mix well.
3. Now add the potato mixture filling to the top in each mushroom.
4. Now sprinkle some shredded pepperjack cheese on each mushroom. Then sprinkle some of red chilli flakes, oregano, parsley and basil. Finally top it off with some parmesan cheese.
5. Arrange the mushrooms on a greased baking sheet and bake the mushrooms for about 20-25 minutes.
Enjoy them warm (not HOT ) :D