Blueberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
Imprimer cette page Recipe type:
DessertNumber of serving: 8Preparation time:
15 Minute(s)Cook time:
250 grams butter
250 grams castor sugar
200 grams eggs (approx 4 eggs)
250 grams cake flour (or plain flour)
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
Cream Cheese frosting
125 grams butter
250 grams cream cheese
120 grams icing sugar
1. Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. One at a time beat in the eggs, then beat in the vanilla essence
3. Alternately add the sifted flour mixture and the milk, starting and finishing with the flour mixture
4. Scoop batter in baking cups until 2/3 full
5. Place two to three or as desired blueberries into each cupcake.
6. Bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes
for cream cheesefrosting:
1. Cream butter and cheese until light and fluffy.
2. Put in icing sugar and cream again until smooth.