1. Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. One at a time beat in the eggs, then beat in the vanilla essence
3. Alternately add the sifted flour mixture and the milk, starting and finishing with the flour mixture
4. Scoop batter in baking cups until 2/3 full
5. Place two to three or as desired blueberries into each cupcake.
6. Bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes
for cream cheesefrosting:
1. Cream butter and cheese until light and fluffy.
2. Put in icing sugar and cream again until smooth.