- Gluten free carrot soufflé
Gluten free carrot soufflé
Main DishNumber of serving:
4 servingsPreparation time:
15 minutesCook time:
60 minutesReady in:
1 h, 15 mDifficulty:
599 Kcal (1 serving)ProPoints:
17 (1 serving)
- 1 ¾ libra carrots
, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons GF all purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar
Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook the carrots until very tender.
Drain, and transfer to a large mixer bowl.
While carrots are still warm, beat in the sugar, and baking powder until smooth.
Mix in the flour, eggs, and margarine.
Transfer to a 2 quart baking dish.
Bake 1 hour, or until top is golden brown.
Sprinkle lightly with confectioners’ sugar before serving.
Nutritional informations (for 1 serving):
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet * 1 serving = 154g
Cheese soufflé - Video recipe !