* 1 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed
* 1 - 3/4 cup water
* 3 - 4 clementines, coarsely chopped
* 1 red bell pepper, diced
* 1 firm avocado, chopped
* 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
* 2 tsp. grated orange rind
* Grated lemon rind from one lemon
* 3 TBSP fresh-squeezed orange juice
* 1 TBSP fresh-squeezed lemon juice
* 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
* 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
* sprinkling of paprika
* A drizzle of olive oil (about 1 TBSP)
1) Whisk together dressing ingredients until well-combined; set aside.
2) Place quinoa and water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer until water is absorbed and quinoa is fully cooked (about 10 - 15 minutes).
3) Combine quinoa with vegetables. Pour dressing over quinoa mixture and stir to coat.