Sophie's hot chocolate with grand marnier
Imprimer cette page Recipe type:
OtherNumber of serving: 1Preparation time:
10 Minute(s)Cook time:
350 ml. semi- skimmed milk/ I use 350 ml. because my large mug has this as a capacity
60 gr. dark brown chocolate, broken in pieces
2 teaspoons of Grand Marnier or less to your taste
1. Take your large mug & fill it with the milk of your choice.
2. Pour the milk in a pot & heat up on medium heat.
3. Place the chocolate in the milk & whisk until the chocolate has melted in to the milk.
4. When the chocolate has melted, heat up the heat on high. The hot chocolate has to be really hot!
5. Put 2 teaspoons of Grand marnier in to your mug.
6. Finally, pour the hot cholate in to your mug & give it a swearl with a teaspoon.