Print this page Add to favorite Recipe type:
Appetizer Number of serving:
15 servings Preparation time:
15 minutes Cook time:
11 minutesReady in:
26 minutes Difficulty:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips (1 cup milk choc and 1 cup semisweet)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup M&M's
- 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces
Step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla.
Step 2: Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips and remaining candy.
Step 3: Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Usually use a small spring-loaded cookie scoop.
Step 4: Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.