1.Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
2. Core the pears from the bottom til the top.
3. Cut the bottom for 1 cm or 2 horizontaly of the pears with a sharp knive. This is necessary to stand the pears up right.
4. Peel the top of each pear, the first 3 -4 cm & sprinkle this with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
5. Place the pears straight up in an oven dish where they fit in perfectly.
6.Take a little bowl & put the pecan pieces, raisins, brown sugar, lemon rasp, 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of Maple syrup & the cinnamon in it. Mix together.
7. Fill the pears with this mix.
8. Divide the butter on top of the 2 pears.
9.Pour the apple juice or cider & 1 tablespoon of the Maple Syrup in the oven dish.
10. Bake the pears for 45 minutes in the oven until baked. Sprinkle them regularly with the liquid.