· In frying pan heat the oil. Add mashed potatoes and salt.
· Than add 2 tablespoon of Dabeli masala powder and 2 tablespoon chutney. Turn off the heat and mix well.
· Now add coriander half peanut and pomegranate and mix well.
· Add water in chutney and make smooth thin paste.
· Split a bun in half and spoon of chutneys in it first, then put about 2 to 3 tablespoon of potato filling on top.
· Add some more peanuts pomegranate onion and sev if you wish.
· Top again with chutney and close with the top part of the bun.
· Serve Dabeli or Butter the bun on both sides and brown it nicely on a flat pan than serve.
Note: You can increase or decrease the quantity of Dabeli powder and chutney according to your taste.