250 gm all purpose flour 1 tablespoon baking powder 1 tablespoon bicarbonate soda 180 gm butter ( I just used buttercup, if you are using unsalted butter add a pinch of salt) 160 gm sugar (the original recipe is 180gm, but I reduced it according to our liking) 2 grade A eggs 250 gm banana (smashed) - I used 4 bananas 50gm non dairy whipped cream 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Sift flour, baking powder and bicarbonate soda.
2. Whisk butter and sugar till fluffy
3. Add eggs, one at a time and beat well
4. Add whipped cream, smashed banana and vanilla essence, mix well
5. Finally add the flour mixure
6. Grease tray with butter and pour mixture over it (8 inches tray)