- How to make coconut yogurt
How to make coconut yogurt
DessertNumber of serving:
3 servingsPreparation time:
15 minutesCook time:
6 hoursReady in:
6 h, 15 mDifficulty:
Makes 3 cups :
- 2 cans (13.66 fluid ounce per can) of Thai Kitchen lite coconut
- 3 tablespoons instant Kraft Minute Tapioca
- 1 packet of Yogourmet Freeze Dried Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Stevia Extract in the Raw
Step 1: Pour coconut milk into a saucepan.
Add tapioca and stevia to the coconut milk. Mix thoroughly with a whisk or spoon.
Heat mixture to 170 to 180 degrees F.
Step 2: Remove from heat and let cool down to 110 degrees F.
Step 3: Mix in yogurt culture starter to coconut milk.
Pour into yogurt container(s) and place into your yogurt maker.
Step 4: Heat for six hours or until you have the desired consistency and taste. (The longer it cooks, the more sour it will taste and the firmer it will be.).
French yogurt cake - Video recipe !