- Fried oyster recipes
- Fried meehoon / bee hoon singapore style
Fried meehoon / bee hoon singapore style
If you are looking for Asian dishes this is delicious and easy to cook.
Main DishNumber of serving:
4 servingsPreparation time:
15 minutesCook time:
25 minutesReady in:
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 200 g meehon, soaked and drained
- 2 eggs
, beaten, fried and shredded
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 onion
- 100 g char xiu, shredded
- 100 g prawn meat
- 50 g Chinese cabbage
- 50 g bean sprout
- 2 red chillies, shredded
- 50 g chives, cut into 3 cm length
Seasoning (Mixed) :
- 3 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster
- 2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark soya sauce
- dash of sesame oil, salt and pepper
- 100 ml water
- 1 lime
Heat up 3 tablespoons oil, put in meehon and pan-fry until golden brown and aromatic. Soak in hot water for a short while.
Dish and drain. Heat up 2 tablespoons oil, saute chopped garlic and onion shreds until fragrant (Ingredients B). Add in all ingredients C and stir-fry until fragrant.
Add in meehon, seasoning and stir-fry until well mixed. Dish up.
Add in shredded fried eggs (from Ingredients A) and serve with lime juice.
Leche frita, or fried milk - Video recipe !