Recipe flash: chickpea curry
Print this page Recipe type:
Main DishNumber of serving:
3 servingsPreparation time:
15 minutesCook time:
10 minutesReady in:
Very EasyPrint this page
- 1 14.5-oz can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 10-oz package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 15-oz can chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened, dried, grated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 lb firm tofu, cubed
Step 1: In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
Step 2: Bring to a boil over high heat, then cover and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Step 3: Break up the block of spinach with a fork, cover, and continue cooking until the spinach is cooked, about 5 more minutes.
Step 4: Stir well before serving.