- Recipe flash: chickpea curry
Recipe flash: chickpea curry
Main DishNumber of serving:
3 servingsPreparation time:
15 minutesCook time:
10 minutesReady in:
- 1 14.5-oz can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 10-oz package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 15-oz can chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened, dried, grated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
, to taste
- 1 lb firm tofu
In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then cover and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Break up the block of spinach with a fork, cover, and continue cooking until the spinach is cooked, about 5 more minutes.
Stir well before serving.
Chicken curry with coconut milk - Video recipe !