- No msg - ranch mix for dressing or dip
No msg - ranch mix for dressing or dip
OtherNumber of serving:
4 servingsPreparation time:
10 minutesCook time:
0 minutesReady in:
- 1/4 cup granulated powder
- 1/4 cup granulated onion
- 2 tablespoons Xylitol or granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons Lawry's seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon citric acid
- 1 tablespoon parsley
, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
Mix all the ingredients and place in airtight container.
If you want to use this for salad dressing, combine 1 teaspoon of ranch dipping mix into 8 ounces of sour cream at a time, to taste.
Add buttermilk into sour cream mixture until desired thickness is achieved.
You may use very little amount of buttermilk or may omit it for dip.