No msg - ranch mix for dressing or dip
Print this page Add to favorite Recipe type:
Other Number of serving:
4 servings Preparation time:
10 minutes Cook time:
0 minutesReady in:
10 minutes Difficulty:
- 1/4 cup granulated powder
- 1/4 cup granulated onion
- 2 tablespoons Xylitol or granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons Lawry's seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon citric acid
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
Step 1: Mix all the ingredients and place in airtight container.
Step 2: If you want to use this for salad dressing, combine 1 teaspoon of ranch dipping mix into 8 ounces of sour cream at a time, to taste.
Step 3: Add buttermilk into sour cream mixture until desired thickness is achieved.
Step 4: You may use very little amount of buttermilk or may omit it for dip.