This is a delicious snack/breakfast dish made out of rice flour, sugar and coconut. This puttu and Corn & Green Onion Rice makes their way to PJ's Tried & Tasted - Priya's Easy & Tasty Recipes, an event started by Lakshmi. Check out Priya's recipe here.
1. Rice flour - 2 Cups
2. Sugar - 1 Cup
3. Cardamom powder - 1 tsp (Optional)
4. Salt - 1/2 tsp
5. Water - To sprinkle on the flour
6. Grated coconut - 1 Cup (Grated)
7. Ghee - (Use freshly prepared ghee. This gives a nice flavour.)
1.Roast the rice flour for few minutes.
2. Let it cool. Now, add salt and mix well.
3. Sprinkle a little water.
4. Mix and see, whether you are able to form balls from the flour mixture. At the same time you should able to crumble it back.