White chocolate coffee w/ strawberry whipped cream
Imprimer cette page Recipe type:
StarterNumber of serving: 2Preparation time:
0 Hour(s)Cook time:
I am so very honored to have created this recipe!! My friend Urzay and I met on the stumbleupon website and we've been trading recipes every since. So when she ask me to guest blog on her blog Take The Plunge Coffee Blog I just had to agree. Being a coffee lover myself I made one of my favorites!! This rich and creamy drink will compliment any dessert. Thank you Urzay for asking me to do this I had fun creating it. I hope your readers and mine will enjoy it as well.
1 cup milk
2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup strong hot coffee
STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM:
1 cup whipping cream
1 large strawberry
2 drops of strawberry syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
For the coffee.......
1. On low heat melt milk and white chocolate until completely melted
2. Strain mixture through a fine sift.
3. Stir in hot coffee.
For the whipped cream.....
1. Chop up strawberry, set a side.
2. Beat cream of tartar, whipping cream, and powdered sugar on high speed for 2 minute.
3. Add strawberry and strawberry syrup.
4. Beat 3 more minutes.
5. Top coffee with whipped cream and enjoy!!