* Pound the chicken fillet with a wooden meat tenderizer or you may put inside a wax paper or a plastic bag, then use a rolling pin to flatten the fillet into 1/4 inch thick.
* Lay out the chicken then season with some salt and pepper. Layer some ham or bacon and cheese on top of the fillet, then roll the chicken tightly. Use toothpicks to secure the ends.
* Dredge the chicken roll in flour, coating all sides then shake off the excess. Dunk in the beaten egg, then in the breadcrumbs.
* Place the chicken roll on a greased pan. Top with butter. Then bake in 350 deg F or 177 deg C for 35 minutes.
* Melt the butter in the saucepan, then stir in the flour, until well blended. Gradually add some milk and keep stirring until the misture becomes well blended and even, and until the sauce thickens.
* Add in the cheese, mustard, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat, when the cheese melts and the sauce comes to boil.
Assemble in your plate. Slice the chicken roll, and drizzle our pour in your sauce. Add sauteed vegies on the side... Bon appetit!