- Paula deen's lean: sour cream pork chops with vidalia onion gravy
Paula deen's lean: sour cream pork chops with vidalia onion gravy
Main DishNumber of serving:
2 servingsPreparation time:
15 minutesCook time:
30 minutesReady in:
- Fat Free Olive Oil
- 4 (1-1/2 to 2-inch-thick) boneless pork
- 1-1/2 cups sliced Vidalia onions
, separated in rings
- 1 cup Low-Sodium Fat Free beef
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) container FAT FREE sour cream
- Hot cooked rice (suggested: UNCLE BEN'S WHOLE GRAIN RICE: Microwavable-ready in 90 seconds)
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
Coat a large skillet with olive oil cooking spray and place it on the stove over medium heat.
Add pork chops and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Place the onions over the chops.
In a small bowl, combine broth, parsley, salt, pepper, mustard and paprika. Pour broth over the pork chops and onions. Return mixture to a boil.
Reduce to medium, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in sour cream until blended and cook for 4-5 minutes. Do not boil.
This is simply to heat the gravy through after adding the cold sour cream.
Serve over cooked rice and garnish with parsley.