Woke up with a bad headache yesterday. It was because the previous night, I didn't 'park' my head properly when sleeping. I realised that I can't simply lie down on a flat pillow or I'll be feeling giddy when I wake up. Age is catching up on me huh? After sending Syahmi to school, I slept again till almost 11am with a 4kg dumbbell on the head! It may sounded funny, but it helps!
Anyway, for today, I will post this Pandan Muffin recipe, requested by one of my foodtester, Madamme Saerah. Made these a few days ago. Thank you to Forum Cari, Rinn
for sharing and promoting this recipe. For those who are interested to try this lovely recipe, here it is....MUFFIN PANDAN
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
1/2 teaspoon fine salt
120g castor sugar
200ml coconut milk
100ml corn oil
1 teaspoon pandan paste
1/2 teaspoon pandan essence
a few drops green coloring
Sliced almonds or almond nibs or any toppings to your likingMethod :
1. Heat oven at 190 C. Prepare the muffin cups with paperliners.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, bicarbonate soda and salt. Add in sugar and mix using a whisk.
3. In another bowl, mix coconut milk, corn oil, eggs, pandan paste, pandan essence and green coloring. Mix well.
4. Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients. Mix lightly using a whisk. Mixture might be lumpy.
5. Spoon the mixture into the prepared papercups. Sprinkl with almond nibs.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.