How about some chicken fingers that’s not from a box? Well if you haven’t already noticed, I tend to enjoy simple food that is quick and easy to prepare especially during the week. Lets take a look at these chicken fingers from scratch that will beat a frozen box of chicken fingers any day.
These chicken fingers would go great with an order of healthy homemade french fries and maybe even a nice berry smoothie to wash them down… but that is just me.
Clear off the counter, follow along and enjoy these simple yet very tasty chicken fingers.
1. Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
2. Slice Chicken Breasts length-wise.
3. Flavor the flour with salt and pepper.
4. Add the hot sauce to the egg wash mixture as well as a tablespoon of water.
5. Season the bread crumbs with both red pepper flakes and paprika (you can omit these spices and add your favorites).
6. Dip Chicken in the flour mixture, then the egg mixture followed by the bread crumb mixture.
7. Once all coated and lined on a cookie sheet with parchment paper - place on the middle rack and cook until golden brown.
My favorite Chicken finger dip is Honey or Sweet and Sour sauce. This dip shown here was a quick combination of dijon mustard, barbecue sauce and a little mayo. It was OK but not great. Let me know what your favorite dipping sauce is on your chicken fingers.
I can’t wait to hear your responses. Hope everyone has a great day.