- Ayam goreng berempah / spicy fried chicken
Ayam goreng berempah / spicy fried chicken
Main DishNumber of serving:
2 servingsPreparation time:
20 minutesCook time:
20 minutesReady in:
- 2 cloves
- 5 shallots
- 1 inch ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch/all purpose flour
- Oil for deep frying
Step 1: In a bowl, mix all the ingredients including the chicken pieces.
Step 2: Mix well and leave to stand for at least an hour or overnight if you can.
Step 3: Heat oil and deep fry for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Step 4: Make sure you turn them from time to time.
Step 5: Drain the chicken on kitchen paper towels. Serve and enjoy!
Leche frita, or fried milk - Video recipe !