Chicken soup with bitter gourd and young pineapple
Imprimer cette page Recipe type:
Main DishNumber of serving: 2Preparation time:
20 Minute(s)Cook time:
- 2 chicken wings, cut at the joints into separate parts
- 1/2 tbs fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 4-5 baby bitter gourds, cut into thick rings
- 1/3 young pineapple, cut into thick slices
- Combine the chicken, fish sauce, pepper and shallot in a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook for 3-4 mintues and stir constantly.
- Add 2 cup water or more to the saucepan, bring to a boil and reduce the heat to simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Add the bitter gourds and pineapple slices and cook until the bitter gourds become just tender.