Spicy chilli crabs
Print this pageAdd to favorite Recipe type:
OtherNumber of serving:
8 servingsPreparation time:
20 minutesCook time:
30 minutesReady in:
Fresh live crabs 1kg
Fresh Chilli 4
Ginger 2 slices
Garlic 2 cloves
Beaten egg 1
Chilli Sauce 2tbsp
1. Blend chilli, garlic and ginger into very fine mixture.
2. Heat oil in wok and fry the crabs till they turn red. Scoop up the crabs and set aside.
3. Stir in the chilli mixture into the work and stir fry for 2 mins.
4. Add in the cooked crabs and pour in the seasoning sauce.
5. Cooked till the mixture are well incorporated with the crabs.
6. Shut off the heat and stir in the beaten egg. Ready to serve.