Here is another pineapple banana bread recipe you can bake for your family and friends. Try it out!
PREP TIME: 20 Min
COOK TIME: 60-70 Min
READY IN: 1 Hr 20 Min
SERVING: 2 loaves
* 3 Cups all-purpose flour
* 2 Cups sugar
* 1 tsp salt
* 3 eggs
* 1-1/4 Cups vegetable oil
* 2 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1 can (8oz) crushed pineapple, drained
* 2 Cups (4 to 5 medium) mashed ripe bananas
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
2. In another bowl, beat the eggs, oil and vanilla; add pineapple and bananas. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans.
3. Bake at 350 for 60-65 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick remains clean when inserted into the center. If you notice that the tops are starting to get browned, yet the tooth pick does not come clean, cover with a piece of foil and continue baking to prevent top and the sides from getting too dark.
4. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Modified from a recipe at playing with sugar