Did I Say EGGLESS? Yessss.....These Moist, Supersoft, Flavorful Blue-Berry Muffins are BERRY Delicious.
I had a can of Blueberry Pie filling sitting in my pantry and I was thinking of using it. I thought of using it to make Blueberry Muffins. Where does the name bleeding came from? Well you can see the blue streaks all over the muffins. If you use fresh blueberries, you won't get these streaks.
These muffins are full of Blueberry flavor and mildly sweet. Perfect for morning breakfast with a hot cup of coffee.......... BERRYLICIOUS :)
You will see more Blue-berry recipes coming soon as I have half the can left :)
I am sending this straight to JIHVA Breakfast Event hosted by Suma, Event Started by Indira
Also to Champa's Bake Off Event.
Here is the easy recipe for you ( Click here for printable recipe)
1& 1/2 Cup of All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup of Sugar
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Salt
1/3 Cup Canola Oil
1/3 Cup Yogurt
1/3 Cup Milk
1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Essence
3/4 Cup Blueberry Pie Filling
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 Degrees F.
2. In a bowl miz all the dry ingredients (Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Salt)
3. In a separate bowl, Mix Oil and Yogurt well. Stir in the Milk and Vanilla Essence.
4. Make a well in the dry ingredients and add the wet mixture slowly in parts while mixing. Do not overmix. Remember that a lumpy batter makes the best muffins.
5. Add in the 3/4 cup of Blueberry Pie filling and mix lightly.
6. Line the muffin tray with the paper cups and fill the cups half full with the batter.
7. Bake in pre-heated oven for about 25-28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Let the muffins cool down for 5 minutes before removing from the tray and then cool off on wire rack.
These Muffins store well in an air-tight container for upto a week. ENJOYY!!!!
Report a mistake in the recipe text