You will note the change in one week when you eat these rolls for breakfast and dinner. All the best for happy dieting.I am sending this as an entry for the "ONLY" event with "LOW OIL LOW CALORIE" started by Pari and hosted by Priya (Yallapantula) Mitharwal
Salt- to taste
1. Grate radish, carrot and beetroot separately.
2. Heat oil and add radish and beetroot. Add salt to taste.
3. As you add salt the vegetables will let out water.
4. When the water has evaporated switch off flame and add pepper and carrot and mix well.
5. Prepare chapathi without oil.
6. Spread out chapathi and keep the filling in the centre.
7. Roll the chapathi tight and cut it into pieces with a serrated knife.
8. Serve it with cucumber pieces.
Saute beetroot and radish
Add carrot and pepper after switching off the flame
arrange the stuffing lengthwise in a chapathi
Ready to serve
Report a mistake in the recipe text