1. Put your cases into your muffin tray; preheat oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4 (160C Fan Oven)
2. In a large bowl lightly whisk the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together
3. In another bowl mix the egg, yoghurt, milk and butter liquid together.
4. Add the above wet mix to your dry flour/baking powder/sugar/salt combination
5. Mix very very lightly until combined - it will resemble a thick Ready Brek and milk paste
6. Carefully add your chocolate chips and combine until evenly mixed
7. Spoon mixture into your cases (around 2/3 full) and bake for approx 30 min until golden
8. Once cooked remove for 10-15 min to cool slightly, then transfer onto a wire rack to cool
Your comment:like it
EASY and good!
I love muffins