1. Marinade all the ingredients (except garlic and cooking oil) for an hour.
2. Heat wok, add cooking oil. Stir-fry garlic for 2 mins, add the marinade meat. Stir-fry the meat until cook, or about 8 mins. Set aside to cool completely.
1. In a bowl, mix ingredients for water dough (except oil), slowly add in water. Knead into a rough dough, add oil and knead to a smooth dough. Set aside for 30 mins.
2. Mix ingredients for oil dough. Use butter knife to cut the butter and use fingertips to lightly rub the butter with flour until mixture look like fine breadcrumbs. Lightly press together the oil dough.
3. Divide water and oil dough into 12 portions respectively.
4. Flatten the water dough, wrap the oil dough in it. Flatten with rolling pin, roll up, flatten again, repeat for another 4 times (this will ensure you get a clear layering pastry).
5. Roll into small ball, set aside for 10 mins.
6. Flatten the dough and stuff filling, egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Bake at 210 C for 30 mins.