1) Steam Salmon & remove bones. Mix salmon with onions & wasabi.
2) Using fingers, spread some salt water onto cling wrap. Put 2 tbsp of rice onto palm & top with salmon mixture. (Leave some fish for the ears)
3) Add another tbsp of rice to cover & roll into an oval shape. Next, make the ears by using rice & salmon mixture & mould into 2 triangular shapes. Attach firmly to the head.
4) Steam carrots & corn. Cut carrots into flower shapes & capsicum into ribbons. Make the eyes & whiskers using nori. Make about 3 slits on top of sausages. They?ll open up nicely when steamed. Start decorating your Kitty face.
5) Place your finished product onto a lunch box. Add sausages & insert cocktail sticks. Beautify it with your carrot flower & surround the onigiri with green sushi grass sheets!