Cinnamon apple cheesecake
Imprimer cette page Recipe type:
DessertNumber of serving: 8Preparation time:
1 Hour(s)Cook time:
Ingredients for Crust:
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Ingredients for Filling:
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
3 eggs, lightly beaten
Ingredients for Topping:
2 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
Directions for Crust:
1. In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour, oats, walnuts and cinnamon until well blended. Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2-inches up the sides of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
2. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
3. In a large bowl. beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in milk and juice concentrate until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined (batter will be thin). Pour into crust.
4. Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
5. In a large skillet, cook and stir apples in butter over medium heat until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Cool to r room temperature. Arrange over cheesecake.
6. In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, cinnamon and juice concentrate until smooth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 1 minutes or until thickened. Immediately brush over apples. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Remove sides of pan.