- Sugar cookie with lemon-pom icing
Sugar cookie with lemon-pom icing
No one can resist the power of a cookie!
OtherNumber of serving:
6 servingsPreparation time:
15 minutesCook time:
10 minutesReady in:
1) For Sugar Cookie :
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/s cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup cake flour
2) For Lemon-Pomegrante icing :
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Lemon
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons Pomegranate
1) Preheat you oven to 375 degrees F. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt. Set aside.
Cream together butter and sugar. Beat in the egg then add in the vanilla extract and milk. Mix in the flour mixture and combine well.
Scoop out a teaspoon worth onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper on a baking sheet.
Bake for 5-10 minutes or the until the edges had slightly browned. Let them cool completely before spreading the icing.
2) Combine all ingredients together.
Magic Cake vanilla and lemon - Video recipe !