Sugar cookie with lemon-pom icing
No one can resist the power of a cookie!
Print this pageAdd to favorite Recipe type:
Other Number of serving:
6 servings Preparation time:
15 minutesCook time:
10 minutesReady in:
1) For Sugar Cookie :
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/s cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup cake flour
2) For Lemon-Pomegrante icing :
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons Pomegranate Juice
Step 1: 1) Preheat you oven to 375 degrees F. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt. Set aside.
Step 2: Cream together butter and sugar. Beat in the egg then add in the vanilla extract and milk. Mix in the flour mixture and combine well.
Step 3: Scoop out a teaspoon worth onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper on a baking sheet.
Step 4: Bake for 5-10 minutes or the until the edges had slightly browned. Let them cool completely before spreading the icing.
Step 5: 2) Combine all ingredients together.