Peanut butter & chocolate cream oreo cupcakes
Imprimer cette page Recipe type:
DessertNumber of serving:
8 servingsPreparation time:
30 minutesCook time:
25 minutesReady in:
Cooking Units Converter
Cake flour 150 g
Baking powder 1 1/2 tsp.
Baking soda 1/8 tsp.
Salted butter 115 g
Sugar 110 g
Vanilla 1 tsp.
Evaporated milk 25 g
Oreo cookies* 5 pcs, (chopped into small pieces and do not remove the cream stuffing)
1. Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda then set aside.
2. Beat butter with sugar with electric mixer till light and fluffy.
3. Reduce the speed and add in egg one at time then add in vanilla and beat till all ingredients are well mixed.
4. Divide dry ingredient into 2 portion then add in one portion in butter mixer and fold with rubber spatula till well incorporated. Add evaporated milk and the rest of dry ingredient with chopped oreo then mix well.
5. Scoop the batter into muffin tray lined with cupcake cases about half and bake in preheat oven 160C for 20-25 mins
6. Leave the cupcakes to be completely cool before frost them with your choice of frosting