- Chicken recipes
- Balsamic chicken with a flare
Balsamic chicken with a flare
Chicken is a very popular food choice, however want to avoid chicken boredom. Give this balsamic number a try.
Main DishNumber of serving:
4 servingsPreparation time:
5 minutesCook time:
15 minutesReady in:
- 1/4 cup purpose flour
- 1/4 tea spoon each salt and pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken
- 2 table spoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves
- 1/2 table spoon crumbled dried sage or rosemary
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 table spoons balsamic
- 2 tea spoons liquid honey
- 1 table spoon chopped fresh parsley
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine flour, salt and pepper. Add chicken and turn or shake to coat.
In large nonstick skillet, heat half of the oil over medium heat; fry chicken, turning once, until no longer pink inside, 12 minutes. Remove to plate and keep warm.
Add remaining oil to pan; cook garlic and sage just until golden, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with any remaining flour; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
Stir in stock, vinegar and honey; cook until thickened enough to coat back of spoon.
Return chicken and any accumulated juices to pan, turning to coat; cook until chicken is glazed, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with parsley.