- Bethenny's molten chocolate cupcakes
Bethenny's molten chocolate cupcakes
OtherNumber of serving:
6 servingsPreparation time:
15 minutesCook time:
40 minutesReady in:
- 1 1/2 cup oat
flour (or wheat flour)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon. baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon. baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon. salt
- 4 ounces silken tofu
- 3/4 cups soy milk
- 3/4 cups maple syrup
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons. vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon. lemon juice
- Confectioners sugar for decoration
- 1 bar of dairy-free chocolate (or dairy-free chocolate chips)
Sift first five dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt) together.
Blend wet ingredients (tofu, soy milk, maple syrup, canola oil, vanilla extract, and lemon juice) in blender.
Mix wet and dry ingredients with whisk in bowl, and slowly add the chocolate chips.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes (when toothpick comes out clean) in greased, straight-edged muffin tins.
Dust with confectioner's sugar.