Lemonade is a lemon-flavored drink, typically made from lemons, water and sugar. A quick and refreshing drink, perfect for hot summer days.
Print this page Recipe type:
AppetizerNumber of serving:
2 servingsPreparation time:
5 minutesCook time:
7 minutesReady in:
Very EasyPrint this page
- Drinking water -1/2 glass
- Sugar - about 4 tablespoons
- Lemon juice-3-4 tablespoons
- Black salt-1/2 teaspoon
- Roasted cumin seeds powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Ice cubes
- some lemon wedges for garnishing
Step 1: Dissolve sugar and water together (if the water is at normal temperature,sugar will dissolve fast).
Step 2: Add lemon juice,black salt and cumin seeds powder.
Step 3: Keep it in refrigerator to chill.
Step 4: Add ice cubes in glass and pour chilled lemonade on it ,serve with a lemon wedge in it.