- Ayam goreng berempah / spicy fried chicken
Ayam goreng berempah / spicy fried chicken
Main DishNumber of serving:
2 servingsPreparation time:
20 minutesCook time:
20 minutesReady in:
- 2 cloves
- 5 shallots
- 1 inch ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch/all purpose flour
- Oil for deep frying
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients including the chicken pieces.
Mix well and leave to stand for at least an hour or overnight if you can.
Heat oil and deep fry for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Make sure you turn them from time to time.
Drain the chicken on kitchen paper towels. Serve and enjoy!