Simple fried turmeric chicken / ayam goreng kunyit
By ?LOVE2COOK? ...Food & Life...
Main DishNumber of serving:
2 servingsPreparation time:
10 minutesCook time:
25 minutesReady in:
- 1/2 chicken
~ cleaned and cut into medium size
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic
- 1 tablespoon shallots paste
- 1/2 tablespoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsed blackpepper
- 2 onions ~ cut into rings
- 1 piece green chilli ~ sliced
- 1 piece red chilli ~ sliced
- 2 stalks lemongrass ~ lightly crushed
Marinate ingredients A for 30 minutes or longer. Deep fry the chicken pieces in oil until cooked . Keep aside.
Reduce oil in wok to the minimum. Saute ingredients B for few seconds and throw in the fried chicken pieces.
Check seasonings. Leave the chicken to coat well with the ingredients for 5 minutes. Ready to serve.